SAP BI/BW ConsultantWe are always on the lookout for motivated individuals who share our goal of developing and providing the highest quality of services to our growing customer base.
Our future colleague should show innovative and creative approach, passion for work s/he does, desire and ability to continuously learn and grow, and be committed to deliver quality and excellence. Our reputation is based on the professionalism, competence and quality of our people.
Due to further expansion, S&T Serbia is seeking to offer to the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to work as part of our team in the role of:
SAP BI/BW Consultant (m/f)
In this position we expect from you to successfully:
- Fulfill your role as SAP Consultant on variety of projects for S&T Serbia customers
- Work with S&T Serbia customers to analyze needs, requirements, design and deliver SAP based solutions
- Manage, plan, prioritize and work in line with defined deadlines
- Ensure effective communication with business and project stakeholders
- Complete all tasks and duties in timely and efficient manner with high quality delivery
We also expect you to demonstrate:
- Good past experience in BW/BI implementation- Data Analysis, Data Modeling, Data Extraction/Uploading and Reporting
- Expertise in identifying SAP Business content extractors with reference to client requirements and also can do Data Source enhancement as per client requirements
- Past experience on BW Application specific (BC) and Generic Extractors
- Past experience in creating components like Info objects, Data source, Info Cubes, DSO, and Scheduling Info packages, and data transformation process
- Excellent exposure in front end environment: Business Explorer (BEX) for Building Queries using formulas, selections, structures, calculated and restricted key figures, exceptions, conditions, variables
- Experience in data transformations process using start, end, and field level routines
- University degree in Technical or Computer Sciences
- Fluency in English language (spoken and written)
- Driving License B category
- SAP BW certification and ABAP experience would be considered an advantage
- Financial stability, continuous growth and business success
- Strong opportunities for professional growth, by enhancing skills through extensive training, participation in huge innovative projects and generally by taking on new tasks in order to develop the employees
- Attractive compensation packages with varied ways of rewarding success and benefits tailored to our local markets.
If you consider yourself to be one of the best, contact us and let’s talk.
The deadline for applications is September 30th 2015.