Software is nowadays a strong tool which has a major impact on business performances. Fine tuning parameters on different applications until they best fit the requirements of a specific business area help companies to stay focused on particular activities.
Software engineering also helps to interconnect diverse out-of-box or custom-developed applications and integrate them into the application landscape of a company.
Nearshoring is an attractive approach for companies with projects requiring intensive development time and specialists with extensive domain expertise. To be successful, such projects also require substantial coordination and project management resources in addition to qualified professional staff. With nearshoring, a company can continue working with an existing solution while simultaneously developing a new one.Our services:
We analyze and evaluate customer requirements in order to be able to develop and implement suitable applications. Furthermore, we help our customers to exploit and further adjust these applications so they can quickly adapt to the changes in the internal or external business environment.
- Customized software development of individual software solutions in various development environments
- Management of software development processes at customers: Requirements Engineering , Technical and IT design, Implementation, Training, Rollout and Initiation
- Maintenance & further development of supplied solutions
- Nearshore development – Establishment of a nearshore development process at customers
- SaaS (Software as a Service) - Provision of the developed software solutions to customers in the form of services
- Optimal solutions for customer-specific processes
- Optimized software development process
- Range of services tailored to customer requirements, from continuous project management to rapid provision of support
- IBM WebSphere
- SAP NetWeaver